In Just about 14 Hours

Florida Highwaymen painting done by Harold Newton, date unknown
In just about 14 hours, I will be at the airport for my trip to Florida. I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED.

And so I present things that have happened in my life in the past two weeks.

All of my laundry washed, dried, folded/ironed, and put away--including towels, washcloths, and bedsheets. I'm so adult.
Meeting up with my very best friend for a temple session and Chipotle.
Sitting talking to a friend, and all of a sudden I'm crying.
Spending a long night searching for my wallet, and finding it the next morning while getting dressed in my unmentionables drawer (not even kidding).
We've had some staff changes at work, and in the meantime things are a little heinous, and I miss my old boss.
This.
Salted caramel ice cream is life-changing.
Listening to CCR, Eagles, and the Rolling Stones.
Also, CHVRCHES finally has new music (technically, I'm a few weeks behind) and it's perfect.
I'm am once again attempting to stop biting my nails. Right now, we're three weeks strong.
Poldark is changing my life. I think I like it better than Downton Abbey, and that's saying something.
Faced the dilemma when you're going out of town so you don't want to buy milk, but you still want to eat cereal.
I was given some new responsibilities and was immediately overwhelmed.
Sister and Mother helped me calm down about said responsibilities.
I haven't set an alarm in a week and half, and I still wake up on time.
I've written about 10 blog posts and published none of them.
My older brother had birthday!
My little brother had a birthday, and since we're Irish twins, we're now the same age!
I received two wedding announcements in the mail.

And I'm thoroughly ready for a vacation.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.