Life Lately 6.29.19


There are few things that will make you panic more than thinking you've thrown your birth certificate in the trash.

I'm currently listening to David Blight's biography of Frederick Douglass and finding it absolutely fascinating.

I've also been listening to the History Chicks podcast and really enjoying it. The 2-part piece on Jacqueline Kennedy is my favorite so far, even though it's truly heartbreaking.

COUNTDOWN TO WIMBLEDON ON MONDAY!!!

I loved this article and it will surprise no one that I am the early kind.

I'm looking for a new bed, and it's way more difficult than I expected. I'm pickier than I thought I would be. Also, I'm cheap.

My nephew turned one this week!

I'm obsessed with the Lessons from the Screenplay YouTube channel. SO GOOD.

I made this recipe this week in response to my pasta sauce fiasco (which is still stuck by the way).

Spiderman: Into the Spider-Verse is on Netflix, so I just found my Sunday night plans.

I'm headed to Gravelly Point tonight for a friend's birthday picnic, and I'm excited to watch some airplanes.

image via

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.