New Things



I have locked myself out of my office twice this week, and it's only Tuesday.

Every bad mood can be turned around with a little Leather and Lace.

I met one of my biggest goals for the year this month and I'm really proud of myself.

There's a farmer's market every Wednesday right by my metro stop and one of these days, I'm going to lose my resolve and buy all of the baklava from the nice man in the corner tent.

I've just finished reading Jurassic Park and it was thoroughly enjoyable.

Teaching Sunday School is one of my favorite things about my life right now.

The other day I fell down a YouTube black hole of videos of The Killers inviting fans to play the drums on their recent tour (which is an oddly specific black hole but I couldn't stop myself). This one is my favorite.

31 days until College Football. 154 days until Christmas.


1 comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.