Life Lately 5.13.18


The Olympics have been over for more than two months, but I'm still watching this performance about once a day. 
I've watched this video about 25 times in the last week.
Teaching Sunday school is one of my favorite things about my life right now.
There's a Cezanne exhibition at the National Gallery that almost brought me to tears.
Every night I make a list of what outfit I'm wearing the next morning and the food I need to pack for lunch. My mornings have never been smoother.
I finished 2 books last week.
Upon reflection, I've realized that I've actually been making good on the vast majority of my New Year's Resolutions.
I'm loving warm weather and spring dresses and opening the windows in my house.
I am an absolute sucker for British police procedurals.
I'm slightly obsessed with these earrings, but I'm far too cheap to buy them.
For the first time in weeks, I don't have the Sunday scaries.

image via

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.