Life Lately 2.4.18


A couple of weeks ago, I had my haircut for the first time in over a year and I feel like a new woman and more like myself at the same time.

I keep re-listening to The 36 Questions podcast musical over and over again.

I bought a garlic press and it makes me absurdly happy ever time I use it. Garlic presses and pastry cutters - nothing beats them.

I got a paper cut on the underside of the knuckle on my right index finger, so typing this is rather painful.

Making brownies when your fasting is the worst since you can't enjoy the batter.

I have no interest in the Super Bowl tonight. I watched Pride and Prejudice instead.

There's something terribly satisfying about tearing out a sheet of perforated paper perfectly.

image via

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.