8 Things


1. On Sunday morning, I set off the smoke alarm in my house with a tiny, two-wick candle.

2. I've taken to listening to the memory palace on my morning commute. I've only discovered it recently, so I've got a lot of podcasts to catch up on. Each episode is about 10 minutes and it makes the perfect start to my day. This episode is my favorite so far - it made me tear up.

3. I have the best luck when it comes to the book sale section of my local library, which has turned out to be a bad thing because my bookshelf is completely full at present.

4. I accidentally bought waterproof mascara and my eyes are sore from trying to scrub it off every night.

5. There is no happiness quite like eating a bowl of Cap'n Crunch Berries in bed.

6. Does anyone else have weeks that just don't work? By Thursday morning, all I could think was let's just toss this one in. I'll try again on Monday.

7. I've felt like I was in a bit of a music rut for a month or so, and it's finally broken. Hallelujah for new albums from The Killers, Niall Horan, and Darius Rucker.

8. Florida State football is force feeding me so much humble pie. It's beyond upsetting.

image via

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.