Life Lately 9.8.17


In the past two weeks, I've consumed an excessive amount of pasta.
I finally finished the third season of Broadchurch and I sobbed in every episode.
One night last week, I had a stress dream. I woke up with my heart racing and it wouldn't slow down. So I got up and made a bowl of grits in the middle of the night.
My co-worker's daughter made me Rice Krispie Treats and I almost cried it was so kind.
I'm reading To Kill a Mockingbird out loud with my roommate and it makes me really happy.
I've recently stumbled on The New Basement Tapes and I'm obsessed.
Also, my roommate made me a playlist for my birthday and it's brilliant.
I'm officially caught up on The History of the Great War podcast and it's one of my favorite things.
I'm about two loads behind on laundry.
There are crickets in my basement again, and I'm not happy about it.
I wore hot pink lipstick for the first time.
This article on being ordinary really resonated with me.
And this article made me delete several apps on my phone immediately.
I've successfully stopped myself from purchasing this notebook 3 times, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to hold out for a fourth time. It's my two favorite things: pink and the Rolling Stones.
I'm so so glad that it's the weekend.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.