The Latest and Greatest


Every morning, I pour myself a bowl of cereal and then go eat it in bed.
I listened to the music from Parade about 20 times last week, and cried every single time.
I got a postcard from a friend that made me smile.
I'm properly obsessed with Masterpiece's Victoria. Beyond obsessed. Bordering on unhealthy.
It took me three days, but I finally got all of my laundry cleaned and folded, including all of my linens.
I've starting listening to audiobooks again and I'm wondering why I jumped off that train.
This week, I had a miracle.
My roommates and I have been watching Harry Potter movies all weekend, and I couldn't be happier about it.
Life looks pretty good after a hydrating face mask and a call from your mother.
I accidentally left a blister bandage on my foot for 5 days. At least I know they're worth the money.
I paid for my work brunch on my own card. Still waiting on that reimbursement to be processed.
Brownie batter solves a whole host of problems.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.