May 1, 2016


This week I sat in bed and ate chocolate chips out of the bag.

I figured out the answer to a problem I've had for weeks while scrubbing my shower.

I went to dinner with friends twice.

I washed my hair once.

I set new goals and I'm terribly excited about them.

I got a package from a very dear friend, and it made me tear up.

I read and listened to three new books. Two were passable, but the third (In the Heart of the Sea by Nathaniel Philbrick) was fascinating, even if it was a bit grim.

I booked a flight for the end of the month and I'm counting down already.

I started burning a blood orange candle, and my bedroom smells like Florida.

I got a late night phone call from my older brother.

And I'm feeling ready for another week. Bring it on.


Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.