My Dream Compliment


Do you have dream compliments? Things you wish someone would say to you and you're just waiting for the day it happens?

I've had this secret wish for a long time for people to think I'm witty.

Isn't that the best compliment? I mean, everybody likes witty people. They're the people I like to hang out with most, but inside I'm super envious. You can't tell people you want a certain compliment. That's just bad form, and when you do get the compliment it doesn't feel as good cause you told them you wanted it and you'll always wonder whether they would use that word, or if they only said it cause you asked.

None of that matters thought because I have now, on three separate occasions, been called witty.

And it feels amazing, like everything I've ever wanted.

image via

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.