On and Off


I'm either really on top of my game or really off.

When I was off:

I only shaved one leg, so I had to wear a maxi skirt to church.
I burned my hand on my straightener.
I realized I didn't lock my car once I had already reached my class and had to walk back to the parking garage.
I broke my sunglasses.
I accidentally sprayed my perfume right in the center of my face and had a coughing fit and red eyes.
I got lost driving to the stake center, even though I've been there at least five times.
I drafted 20 blog posts, and this is the first one I've actually finished.

When I was on:

I celebrated an entire month of taking off my makeup before bed (cleansing oils are AMAZING).
I carried out a crazy service project I had been planning for months.
I went an entire week without paying for lunch.
I made a comment in class and my professor told me I'd "nailed it!"
I met one friend for lunch, and another for dinner the same day.
I went see the Speaker of the House John Boehner speak with one my best friends.
I rearranged some of my bedroom furniture and alphabetized my bookshelf.

It's nice to know that when I'm off, I eventually get back on top.

image via Etsy

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.