Things That Make My Life Awesome Right Now



The World Cup.

Ed Sheeran's new album. FANTASTIC. 

Also, Kina Grannis's latest album is gold.

Sandals.

The most delicious-smelling almond body butter.

Hot chocolate in the morning. I don't care if it's summer; it's been hitting the spot.

The mini Nilla wafers in the snack box at work, and the kettle corn one of our TAs shared with me.

My friends. Gems.

Pinterest. I hadn't been on Pinterest in months.....and then I went on a rampage the other day.

Nutella.

Returning 21 library books at one time.

The cedarwood candle on my bedside table. It smells like a man.

And the above sign I saw at the metro station this morning.

1 comment

  1. I just started listening to the new Ed Sheeran album because of your post. I completely get it now. SO good.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.