It's OK to Admit It, Part II.

Some things are just way overrated.



Peanut butter and chocolate don't really jibe with me.
The Fault in Our Stars is seriously flawed (that's a post for another day).
Sparkling water.
Dancing in the rain is not whimsical; it's just messy.
Base-jumping is just a death wish with a fancy title.
And I hate Forrest Gump.

Some things are way underrated.



Cuban sandwiches are the best thing that ever happened to sliced bread.
Men's deodorant beats the heck out of women's.
A good bowl of oatmeal for breakfast.
Typing really loudly makes you feel powerful.
Putting a name to a face is fulfilling. Remembering the name is even better.
Jane Eyre: The Musical is stunningly gorgeous.

Just be honest; it's okay to admit it.

Part I here

2 comments

  1. You lost all credibility when you trashed Forrest Gump ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with the Forrest Gump thing. And now I want to try using men's deodorant. And now I need to see Jane Eyre: The musical

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.