Hickory Dickory Dock

Kazimir Malevich, Black Square
All of the bravery I have ever accumulated goes out the door the minute something involves a mouse.

This morning, I found a mouse in my bedroom. 

I absolutely freaked. I mean, I screamed and I sprinted across my room and up the stairs. I shook uncontrollably and even cried.

It was terrifying.

When the little devil made its second appearance this afternoon, I washed my hands of the basement and plopped myself on a couch upstairs with my laptop, my phone, and a book (and I'm sleeping in an upstairs bedroom tonight as well).

I know I'm being irrational/it can't hurt me/it's more afraid of me/it's just a little mouse. And we've taken steps to take care of the situation.

But I just don't know how to not be scared of it.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.