Call Me Sandra Bullock




In While You Were Sleeping, Sandra Bullock's character works at the train station, and everyday she sees the same guy and everyday she falls a little in love with him.

Now picture that, but with me at the front desk of my office and the guy is one of the students in the class we teach. 

HELLO.

It's a little bit pathetic.

I actually don't know his name.  But I do know that for lunch he sometimes heads to the food trucks a few blocks over, and he shows up about 20 minutes early for class every morning.

Also, he's one of maybe 3 people who haven't complained about the coffee machine being broken.

Okay, so maybe it's a lot pathetic.

Not pathetic enough for me to pretend we're engaged, but pathetic enough that I'm talking about it, and I would consider jumping onto train tracks to save his life.

So, there.  Now you can laugh at me.




Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.