This Morning


This morning, I woke up at 3 AM with my mind moving at the speed of light. The same thing happened yesterday. I guess I'm at that moment in the semester where sleep will not come easily; I have too many other things to do.

This morning at 3 AM, I wrote out my to do list. I checked a few small things off of it. I obsessed over Burberry's instragam pictures from their Shanghai show. Then I turned off my lamp and tried to get a few more hours of rest before officially starting my day.

This morning, I woke up again at 8:15. Much later than I had planned, but I guess I needed the rest. I threw on my favorite jeans, my favorite FSU t-shirt, and my favorite tennies. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair, but passed on the makeup. Thanks to last night's laziness, I am rockin' the day-old-smudged-eyeliner look. Classy, I know.

This morning I sang along to Pearl Jam and Dave Matthew's Band and found a parking spot right at the front like it had my name on it.

This morning I forgot a jacket, and the wind made it a bit chilly so my arms had goosebumps.

This morning, I feel tired but really peaceful at the same time.

This morning was kind of fantastic.

image via Elle Decoration UK

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.