More Than Once



I'v been having so many recurring thoughts over the past week.  I figure if I think about it more than once, it's significant . . . right? Here are some of those thoughts.

Am I the only person in the world who couldn't care less about Coachella?

Daffodils really are pretty great.

It's time to get over being self-conscious about the back of my neck. (You think I'm kidding. I'm not.)

Ice cream is an acceptable dinner, right?

If I had a tattoo, it'd be a dot on the bottom of my foot.

It's time to clean your room. And you should probably find something to wear other than a sweater since it's 75 degrees outside.

Taking off my makeup is one of the best parts of my day.

How is it even possible that I love cheesecake and hate cream cheese?

I really hope my future husband is good with cars.

image via

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.