An Experiment in List-Writing


Ten Things.

1. I believe in beauty.  Music, art and architecture, clothing, the way my perfume sits on my dresser. I find something very soothing and uplifting about beautiful things.
2. I believe that people are important. Their stories, their concerns, their joys, their habits are all important.
3. I believe that Shakespeare is good for the soul.
4. I believe that patience is hard to come by, and it wears thin when you haven't got enough rest.
5. I believe in the power of a good tinted moisturizer and concealer to make you look awake on an early morning. I also believe that dry shampoo is a girl's best friend.
6. I know that God will help me find what to do.
7. I know that I am a happier person when there is good weather, but poor weather is a crummy excuse for being upset.
8. I know that I am loved.
9. I know that a good pair of jeans and a sweater is the most comfortable outfit in the world.
10. I know that everything is going to be okay.

image via

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.