Things that Happened in My Life in the Past Week or So



I finished The Defining Decade which actually changed my life. I can't stop talking about it.
Watching a middle school kid take about twelve selfies before he caught me staring.
Research. It seems that this will be on my list until the day I die.
Staying up late with Bryan and did Sporcle quizzes for hours.
Eating delicious homemade ice cream sandwiches.
Wearing new shoes, and ended up rubbing my foot so bad I got blood in my kicks.
Wearing sandals most of the rest of the week.
Instagram-stalking Alexa Chung. Several times.
Lots of conversations about my future.
A car accident.
An awesome game of Rook with my parents and brother.
Celebrating my father's birthday.
Going to the beach and Wakulla Springs.
A ton of family in town.
My little brother's last talk in church before he leaves on his mission.
A Sunday buffet and feeling like a balloon the rest of the day.
Listening to American Authors, Sara Bareilles, and Haim on repeat.
Several phone calls and tons of emails.
Going to work with Dad.
Going to see second Hobbit movie for the second time. It's just as good the second time.
Saying goodbye to my little brother for the next two years.
Two flights and a metro ride.
And lots of smiling.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.