Cory

This is Cory.


He's my brother.

Once, actually twice, he bought an entire loaf of french bread at the grocery store for us to split on the drive home.  He loves to play volleyball. He looks really good in v-necks.  He introduced me to the TV show Shark Tank, for which I am forever grateful. Sometimes he calls me on his way home from work.  This Christmas, he and my sister-in-law decorated our house with snowflakes, paper chains, and even made a fireplace. It looked like that scene in Elf when Buddy decorates the toy store.

And his wife is a total gem. He chose well.

This morning, while looking for something in one of my drawers, I came across a letter that he wrote me about a year ago. It made me cry to read it.

He's just wonderful and I'm glad he's my brother.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.