In No Particular Order


After sleeping in a queen sized bed for three and a half months, a twin suddenly feels so restrictive.

Why do I always cry on my first night home? Every. single. time.

Public libraries are comforting. I love the little kids carrying around books twice their size.

I went to bed last night at before 11 and didn't wake up today until 8.  It felt so good.

Driving around your hometown is the best, mostly because you don't ever have to look up direction on your phone.

Yesterday, from a window at Reagan National, I watched an honor guard load a flag-draped casket into a hearse.  One of the most moving things I'd seen in a while.

My grandma told me I was beautiful today.  I gave her a hug.

I've already managed to make my room messy.

Beyonce dropped an album over night without warning. Just when I thought I couldn't love her more.

When Mom drives, I sit shotgun and say everything that comes to my mind.  It makes me feel like I'm still 13.  I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

Hallmark movies at Christmas.  So cheesy, but strangely love them.

I got a haircut and my hair looks so much healthier. YES.

And I'm in Florida. But I bet you guessed that one.

image via

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.