Another Finals Week, Another Day in the Library

All of the books I read this semester, neatly arranged on my bed.  I had to stand on a chair to take the picture.

Blogging from the library.  Again.

I never realized how good I had it at BYU with the Harold B. Lee Library.  My current campus library is not nearly as large or interesting. Which makes for really small levels of motivation to stay here.

I'm so ready to be done.  I realized this last week when I left the house in sweatpants and a hoodie.  Twice.  Let's just say that's a new low for me.  Though both times I managed to put on mascara.  That counts for something, right?

This post doesn't really have a point, other than giving me a break from writing.  I guess I should get back to it.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.