Large Doses


I was once told "Allyson, you don't experience emotion in small doses."  And that person hit the nail on the head.  I feel like I experience things with every ounce of myself, which is kind of a blessing and kind of a curse.

It's a blessing when you go to the zoo and see the giant pandas and you can't stop smiling and tell everyone about it because it made you so happy you're bursting. (In the interest of full disclosure, I get just as excited when I watch them on the Panda Cam.  Don't you judge me)

And it's a curse when you are on a Disney Pandora station, and "Baby Mine" from Dumbo comes on.  And now I have to find a new place to study, because the girl the next table over is wondering why I just started to cry. Over and out.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.