Seeing Red

Malevich's The Red Square
It's been a really long time since I've actually been truly angry.  I get irritated or frustrated sometimes, but I don't really get full-on mad anymore.

With, I guess, one exception.

I had a moment just the other night, when I was MAD.  Red-faced, clenched jaw, hands in fists mad. I was driving and so I pulled over into a parking lot and slammed my hands on to my steering wheel. I talked yelled out loud about everything that was bothering me, and more than one curse word came to mind, though thankfully none came out of my mouth.

Afterwards, I felt awful. I felt like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

And remember how I'm 21?  Shouldn't I be over that and be able to control my temper?

I sure hope I'm over it. That was miserable.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.