Paris is Always a Good Idea

Today I was daydreaming about going to Paris.  I'm sure that someday in the future I'll end up there, but not for the foreseeable future.  And so today, in my mind, I planned my trip.

I found a flight for tomorrow from SLC and a hotel on Champs-Elysees for a week (because if it's a daydream, I'm obviously going to have the best).

I planned two whole days for museums.  I know I'd need more, but I've only got a week.  The Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre, and the Musée Rodin---all calling my name!

A stop by the Shakespeare and Company bookshop.

Hours of simply walking around the city; I'm sure I'd be content to simply be there.

Shopping is a given.

I found tickets to the ballet (and their price made me sick) and dinner every night--some cafes, some restaurants.

A day trip to Versailles.

I'd love to see the city from every perspective--top of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, and Montmartre.

And then I'd come home.

Hopefully someday . . .

image via

1 comment

  1. This is spectacular. Can we please do Paris together? I feel it would be epic! Sabrina quotes and all.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.