Today


Today I had generic brand Apple Jax for breakfast after sleeping in until 7:20. What!?

I curled my hair and my friend Amy told me I looked pretty. I blushed a little bit.

I watch a few minutes of Roman Holiday and fell in love for the millionth time.

I got kicked while playing a game, and have a big purple bruise on my leg to prove it.

Today I ripped a hole in my jeans.  Dang.

I ate ridiculously good food.

I worked on the list of nine million things I need to do before Wednesday.

Today I listened to 3 whole episodes of The Voice without looking so that I could pretend to be a judge.

I discovered I would be a horrible judge on The Voice.

I walked to the library in the rain with 8 books to be returned.

Today I listened to a TON of Luke Bryan and Zac Brown Band #countrymusicallday

I laughed really hard at a cat meme. Animal memes just get me.

Today has been a pretty great one.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.