It's Okay To Admit It

Some things in this life are just way overrated.

Mark Rothko, No. 15, oil on canvas

Rothko is not that incredible.
Breakfast at Tiffany's is not Audrey's best movie.  I don't even like it very much.
Nicholas Sparks makes me gag, and I am the sappiest person I know.
Dancing with the Stars (seriously?)
Am I an awful person if I'm not really into the Beatles?
The Miami Heat . . . at least I wish that were true.
The Dorito Taco.

Some things are definitely underrated.


Cheesy compliments.
I vote we bring back just about every Lerner and Loewe musical, starting with Camelot.
Mozart and Mendelssohn, even if they're dead.  It's good music.
Poppy seed salad dressing.
Arthur Miller had some really good things to say.
Game Shows (Jeopardy!)
Crappy cell phone pictures - they're authentic.
Snail mail with real stamps and envelopes.

Just be honest; it's okay to admit it.
image via

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.