Fashion Week

This might come as a complete surprise, but I LOVE Fashion Week.  Every day it's like Christmas getting to come home and look through all of that day's lineups and fawning over clothing that I'll never own and people I'll never meet.  Pathetic, right?  But a certain kind of wonderful too.  I even got to go to a fashion show here on campus.


Needless to say, this past week or so been heaven for me.  Technology is the best, in that I could watch shows live streaming in the library between classes.  Don't judge me; I'm pretty sure the boy sitting next to me during the Carmen Marc Valvo show thought I was insane.  I'm dying to share with you some of my favorites.  So enjoy!

Monique Lhuillier

Carolina Herrera

J Mendel

Carmen Marc Valvo

Rebecca Minkoff

Reem Acra

Rachel Zoe

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Zac Posen


Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.