Favorites

Charming Moon
So I have no idea how to summarize this year.  I'm not really going to try.  I just thought I share a few of this year's favorites.

The Script. Hello, three gorgeous men? Irish? Singing like angels? Sign me up.

History.  I'm pretty sure this goes on every year's list.

Sports.  From winning the family March Madness Bracket to the Olympics (USA!) and college football in the fall, this year has certainly been a fantastic one for sports.  I even took a sports class this past semester. The love just keeps growing.

Friends.  This year witnessed the beginning and strengthening of friendships that I could not have imagined. Kinda rocked.

Once Upon a Time.  And Downton Abbey. And Sherlock. And Elementary . . . I really shouldn't watch so much TV.

Morning runs with my sister.  As much as I complain about them, they really are quite fulfilling.

Family.  I could go on for weeks about how much I love them, but I'll leave it at "I'm glad they are mine."

Crossword puzzles.  I've always loved them, but this year was especially prominent in my crossword career.

Blogging.  I know I don't blog often, but I love it so very much!

The world NOT ending.  My best friend has been telling me the world would end in 2012 since we were in the sixth grade.  I'm glad it didn't.

Happy New Year and May God Bless You.

photo via

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.