Loving Life and Hating Dwight Howard.

I guess hating isn't the right word.  In some regards, I'm glad the punk is outta my city.  It's amazing how a year ago he was my absolute favorite player and now I can't stand him.  Good riddance.

Anyway, these past few weeks have been absolutely insane.  I've been a straight-up mess. But its been the best.  My family was in town for about two weeks. Those two weeks also happened to be the most intense weeks of the term, finals and the week leading up to finals.  This meant that i didn't get to see them as much as I'd have liked.  I was really busy with school and my internship.  But it was wonderful at the end of a long day to get to come home to my MOM!

The other wonderful thing about these past few weeks was the Olympics.  I absolutely adore them.  And props to Team USA for winning the total medal count and the gold and silver medal counts.  Y'all are my heroes!

So now I have two weeks.  Two weeks to do whatever I want before school starts again on the 27th.  Two weeks to relax, to prepare for the GRE, to cook and clean, to switch bedrooms, to help situate the rest of my siblings out here, and to smile and keep calm.  It's going to be glorious.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.