A Quick Break

I've been writing this paper.  For the past 7 weeks.  And I'm sick of it.  So right now I'm taking a quick break.  Here are a few things that have been on my mind.

I'm sick of my paper.  Thank heaven I get to turn it in on Monday and stop thinking about it.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

I have now missed two episodes of Suits.  What is wrong with me???

Families pretty much rock.  And they're even better when they belong to you and get to come visit you for a week.

I'm starting to actually enjoy modern and contemporary art.  I know, right?

My wonderful internship ends next week, and it also happens to be finals.  Then two weeks of bliss before I turn around and start school all over again.

Tomorrow, little brother turns 19.  So he'll be 19 and I'll be 19.  Cool, huh?

This break has gone on long enough.  Back to work . . .

1 comment

  1. Hi Allyson! Thanks for entering my giveaway on my blog for my silver bracelet. You can get 10% off it today in my Etsy store with code SILVERLINING. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    etsy.com/shop/TaylorMorganDesign?ref=si_shop

    xo,

    Taylor
    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.