A Beautiful Coincidence

One day last winter, I found this little gem on the sidewalk just south of campus.  Though my parents were actually married in 1986, I like to think it's about us!


Today I was working down in L. Tom Perry Special Collections with my internship.  I was filing away some obituaries of BYU alumni.  I grabbed one of the folders and opened it randomly.  The name at the top of the page caught my attention.  It was my grandfather.  I never met Grandpa Austin, since he passed away before my parents were married.  It was really incredible to see a little bit of Grandpa.  I'm super excited to meet him one day.  I'm so grateful that I have the gospel of Jesus Christ which teaches me that families can be together forever.  I love my family so much and always want to be with them.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.