This Week

This past week was seriously one of the best weeks I've had in a real long time.  In the past week I've:

Deep cleaned and organized my room and KEPT it that way
Ate a reuben sandwich
Had several interviews with my students
Watched a student save her semester
Taken two tests
Written two papers
Went to talk to my British History professor and loved talking to him
Done my laundry
Went grocery shopping
Made biscuits
Done hours and hours of homework
Watched countless basketball games and checked my bracket a billion times
Shamelessly flirted with a cute boy
Watched 7 hours of Psych
Watched 4 or 5 movies
Listened to the Next to Normal and Catch Me if You Can musical soundtracks over and over

And I loved every minute of it :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.