Me Being Incredibly Unenthusiastic

My life is about to vomit on to the page.  Ready?

Is there anything better than 1905 salad?  I submit that those things are few and far between.

Fell asleep in Art History again....maybe I should go to bed earlier.

Cute boy in my class sat by me. YES!

My overflowing laundry basket is staring at me and has been for a few days.  But it's gonna have to wait until tomorrow.

Remember how I blogged all cute about letters a few weeks ago?  Now I've decided that letters can be scary.

Counting down the days until my sister returns from her mission, even if she isn't :)

Still listening to Next to Normal on repeat

Glass fell out of my watch face.  One more thing I need to do.

Planning on wearing a black cardigan on Easter.  What?!?!

Incredibly grateful for compassionate professors.

I've been wanting to watch Independence Day for weeks now.

Ok, that's enough.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.