Hollywood's Most Glamorous Night: The Oscars 2012

So if I had two wishes in the world they would be as follows:

1.  Sit courtside at an Orlando Magic game
2.  Go to the Oscars!

I think the Academy Awards is one of the most fabulous nights of the year.  The dresses and tuxes, the awards, the spectacle.  It's just so amazing.  This year was no exception!  I loved it...every minute.  And now I want to see The Artist even more than I already did.  Classic Hollywood seems to come out of the woodwork and elegance and class are everywhere.  There is just something special about it to me.  So, that being said, I've been obsessed with the pictures of red carpet entrances.  Here are some of my favorites:


Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen


 Emma Stone in Giambattista Valli


Nancy O'Dell in Chagoury Couture


Penelope Cruz in Giorgio Armani


And my absolute favorite:  Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji.  Isn't this perfection?  Her acceptance speech was seriously one of the sweetest things I've heard in a long time.


Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.