Two Posts in One Day!

I am thankful for footed pajamas.
I'm thankful for hot chocolate.
I'm thankful for my fabulous parents who will celebrate their 25th anniversary on Saturday.
I'm thankful for my amazing brothers who make me laugh.
I'm thankful for my sweet sister who writes me letters just when I need them.
I'm thankful for the smell right after it rains.
I'm thankful for old movies.
I'm thankful for ice cream.
I'm thankful for a fully stocked pantry.
I'm thankful for show tunes!
I'm thankful for the Orlando Magic and Dwight Howard, even if I won't get to see them play this year.
I'm thankful for biscuits and gravy.
I'm thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the love of my Savior.
I'm thankful for my life and the many blessings I enjoy.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.