There's a Taylor Swift Song for That

There are days when I'm ticked off......there is a Taylor Swift song for that.
There are days where I'm on cloud nine.......there is a Taylor Swift song for that.
There are days I just don't want to get out of bed.......there is a Taylor Swift song for that.
There are days when all I can think about is a boy......there is a Taylor Swift song for that.
There are days when the last thing I want to think about is a boy.......there is a Taylor Swift song for that.
There are days when I'm in the mood for a chick flick......there is a Taylor Swift song for that.

I have this new found (and by new I mean since like June) love for Taylor Swift songs.  She just gets me....which is really strange.  Every song is applicable to my life......which is also really strange.  I feel like she and I would be best friends if I knew her.  In short, she is perfection :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.