Thoughts

I'm about to have the past month just vomit on to the page.  Ready?

First:  Aren't Disney movies the greatest things in the entire world?  They make you feel like your 6, but now you get all the jokes.  Today I watched Beauty and the Beast (my 2nd favorite movie EVER) and Tarzan.  Back to back.  Best day ever!

Second:  Cleaning.  I've been hired to do some cleaning for the mission president and his wife.  They are some of the nicest people in the world.  Unfortunately, they have consistently have company and therefore the house needs constant cleaning.  Thus came my position.  Sister Jensen has titled me Cinderella, and that is perfectly okay with me (see above).  But in the midst of cleaning, I find I have a lot of time to think about....whatever I want.  Its interesting how the work goes much quicker when I just let my mind go.  Its actually quite therapeutic.

Third:  Leading Music.  I hate leading music.  I'm bad at it.  I feel ridiculous, and I would much rather sit with my family.

Fourth:  Skating.  I work at a skate rink.  You would think I know how to skate.  That assumption would be false.  I am not a good skater.  I should probably fix that.....

Fifth:  I've started taking an Institute class at the church.  My best friend Brianna and I go together and its pretty much the bomb dot com.  I've never taken an Institute class before and I'm really enjoying it.  Side note-- the teacher can never remember my first name.  He always calls me Sister Austin.  It makes me chuckle.

Sixth:  Reading List.  A few weeks ago, I joined Goodreads.  Best decision ever.  As a result my reading list is significantly longer and I'm getting more and more excited about the books.  I plan on getting to the library sometime early this week to continue on that list.

I feel like I could go on for days....but you're probably already sick of reading this.  So bye.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.