Life

Since I've been home, I have been an awful blogger.......oh well.

I've got a job!  I'm working at a local skate rink in addition to cleaning the mission home for Pres. and Sister Jensen.  Outside of paid involvement, I am also a volunteer at the Museum of Florida History.  Generally, I act as a standing docent, which means I walk around inside the exhibits and make sure everything is in order and then I get to talk to people about the exhibits.  Its a lot of fun and I'm learning tons about the museum and the history.  I'm feeling more and more certain that this is what I want to do for the rest of my life :)

I've taken on a challenge.  I actually saw it for the first time on someone else's blog, and thought I'd take it on.  For 30 days, I have to do 30 different hairstyles.  Let me tell ya-- this was a mistake.  I'm on day11 today, and I'm ready to be finished.  But I made it a goal to stick this out till the end, so thats what I'm going to do.  I mean they don't have to be drastically different, so that makes it a little easier.  I've taken pictures of everyday; I'll post them at the halfway mark and the end.  I could have done everyday....but I'm lazy so I didn't.

Other than that, life is pretty good.  Just soaking up the beautiful summer sun :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.