Tons of Fun

This week was incredibly stressful- papers, tests, cleaning checks, and on top of it- I got sick.  All this, however, did not mean I didn't have tons of fun doing it.

Friday night, my roommate and I went with some people in our FHE group to a free concert.  I had never heard of the guy, but I really liked his stuff and have since looked him up- Benton Paul.  It was a lot of fun.  While we were there I ran in to a girl I know from back home in Florida and her husband.  It was nice to see a familiar face.

I also got a letter from one of my best friends back home.  She is at the University of Florida and she is the sweetest girl on the planet.  After that, I spent the afternoon writing long overdue thank you notes and letters.  It was actually very relaxing.

Saturday, I went to the football game- which we WON!!!  It was raining and really cold.  It is supposed to snow this week, and I'm torn between nervousness and excitement.  Cold is not really my thing to say the least.

Oh and my roommates and I bought tickets for the midnight showing of Harry Potter- I am so excited!

This coming week holds a few papers, but no midterms and Halloween! Should be a good week :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.