Someday...

These last few weeks have been insane- papers, tests, quizzes, and a total lack of sleep.  Hopefully the coming week will give me a needed breather.  As time was short this week, I've been thinking of all the things I could do if I had the time.  This expanded to things I want do at some point in my life.  Most of these will never happen, but here it goes- in no particular order:

  1. Sing and dance in the rain
  2. Have a library
  3. Travel- everywhere
  4. Put my hand in the "Mouth of Truth"
  5. Wear a scarf over my hair on a picnic
  6. Go see the Olympics
  7. Do karaoke
  8. Take a martial arts class
  9. Swim with dolphins
  10. Dance in a Gazebo- think Sound of Music
  11. Design a clothing line
  12. Go up in a hot air balloon
  13. Wear an evening gown to the opera
  14. Work for a global service organization
  15. Buy a car
  16. Read the classics- thats a list for another time
  17. Compose a piece of music
  18. Go on Jeopardy!
  19. Sit courtside at a professional basketball game
  20. Paint a masterpiece

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.