Week One...SUCCESS!






This week was my first week of college...and I loved it! While going to class made me totally intimidated and I basically freaked out after my second day, I came to terms with the situation and I'm happy to report that I'm ahead on my reading for the week.  During the week I came to a few realizations- or confirmations of things I already knew:

1. There are few things better than watching your football teams do work. BYU: 23 UW: 17,  FSU: 59 Samford: 6...thats domination! 

2. After a really long week, a chick-flick and ice cream is exactly what you need. My roommate and I were sitting in the living watching While You Were Sleeping on Friday night. The movie is absolutely adorable, but we both agreed that ice cream was a necessity so we ran down to the creamery (like 100 yards out our front door) and came home with mint cookies and cream...and it was heavenly.

3. College is scary, but totally worth it.

4. If your trying to hide from someone, don't hide in the same building. Thats a story for another time...

5. My roommates are ROCKIN'! nuff said.

6. Laundry is the worst job in the world. It takes forever, you have to just sit there and wait for your clothes. You bring your books but there are so many people, you just end up people watching for the 70 minutes it takes to get clean clothes. UGH!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Words by Allyson. Theme by STS.